Cold Beater Ebook
Once purchases, you can download this as an Ebook in the form of a pdf.
Written over a period of 4 years
If you are always feeling sick or down with a cold every few weeks, then this book is for you. If you are the type that has a cold lingering on for weeks with an immune system incapable of dealing with a slight shiver, then Cold Beater will open your eyes.
Cold Beater is a comprehensive 100 page quality book, written by the best-selling author of The Body Kit Manual. It has taken 4 years of research, interviews, observations, collation and writing to bring you Cold Beater.
Covering a wide range of cold-prevention and cold-beating methods
Check out the contents pages:
1. About the author
2. What exactly is a cold?
3. Adjusting your body to fight colds
5. The main food groups
6. The role of doctors and pills
7. Seemingly unrelated things and how they affect a cold
8. Reflexology to fight colds
9. Using Acupressure to avoid & beat colds
10. Supplements to help beat a cold
11. Signs to look out for
12. Supplementary tools to beat a cold
13. Questions and answers
14. Quick reference guide