1. Learn a new language. You have broadband and plenty of courses and youtube videos, so take advantage.
2. Set up a blog. A Blog can be something for you to look forward to; writing about a subject you know of and investing in your own personal brand.
3. Re-acquaint yourself with old friends. I know that for me, I am so busy all the time that I rarely get to talk to many old friends. This is a chance to re-connect.
4. Do a big cleanup! I have already totally changed my home-office and made it much less cramped and more productive with better energy.
5. Support your local community. Get your supplies and things you need from your local dairy or suppliers to restaurants as they are having a hard time right now.
6. Learn meditation. It will come in handy so much in the future. For you to be able to relax, unwind and take control of your body and life is a great skill you can master during lockdown.
7. Research! Look at places like Madeinchina, Alibaba, Ali-express, Amazon, eBay and get ideas for a possible business. Look out especially for things that do well during a downturn and recession.
8. Stay positive and only follow positive people and positive news. There is a lot of doom and gloom and depressed people out there. At a time like this, you don’t need them!
9. Offer your help to older people or those who are not able-bodied or vulnerable. Even if you are not usually kind, this can be the time for you to learn to be kind. It will make you a better person.
10. PLAN your life and future. Write down some long-term goals and some short term goals and make sure you follow them through once the lockdown is over with. It’s a great time to have a clear mind and visualise your future. This is why it is important to stay away from negative people because once this passes (and it will) you need to have some concrete plans for a great future.