Those who say the mind doesn’t control your destiny simply have no idea!
One of the things I do when I mentor people is I spend 70% of our time working on their mind! It’s like the old saying: “Give a fish and they will eat for a day, teach to fish and they will eat for a lifetime”.
With that in mind, let's try a challenge! I challenge you to try the following for a week and see how you feel and what you have achieved after a week. .
1. Write down your goals as bullet points for the next day every evening at 7 p.m. on a piece of paper. Your aim is to tick them off the next day.
2. Go to sleep early enough so you wake up naturally at 6 a.m.
3. Upon waking up, say “I am going to have a GREAT day” ten times to yourself.
4. Go for a 10-20 min. walk. As you are walking, tell your mind to help you with making money and coming up with ideas.
5. Start your day as normal but put a reminder on your phone to tell you to say the following to yourself every hour:
a) I am going to have a great day - 5 times
b) I will be very successful - 5 times.
c) I control my destiny - 5 times.
d) My world is not what happens to me but my reaction to that event.
6. Control your physiology. If you are hunching, stand/sit up straight. Smile as often as you can in the mirror.
7. Take 5 mins every 2 hours to do some deep breathing.
8. Make sure your diet consists of all nutrients. i.e. carbs, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals.
9. Avoid all conflict and aim to not argue with anyone. Figure out, don’t fight. Hold your tongue.
10. Just before sleep, think of the thing that makes you the happiest in the world.